DISCLAIMER / Términos & Condiciones
In order to comply with that established in the ‘Ley 34/2002′, of July 11th, regarding the services of the society of information and electronic commerce, the general information details of this web site are indicated hereunder:
* Holder: ARS CORPORATE FINANCE ADVISORS S.L.
* Address: Paseo de Gracia 58, 4, 2, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
* Email: arscorporate[@]arscorporate.com
* Telephone: +34 933 968 084
* Internet: www.arscorporate.com
* Registration: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona
* VAT/CIF: ESB64803455
Photos: the original photographs were kindly provided by Miguel J. Becerril.
By accessing and/or using the portal you become a user, thus accepting, from that very moment, absolutely and with no reserves these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions which, that being the case, complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain services and contents of the portal.
2. Use of website, services and content
The user commits to use the portal and its services and contents without infringing the law in force, the good faith, the custom and usage and the public order. Moreover, it is forbidden to use the portal for purposes illegal or harmful against ARS Corporate or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the site. Regarding the content (information, texts, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc) it is strictly prohibited to:
* Reproduce, distribute and alter contents without express consent from the legal owner or legislation.
* Violate the copyright of ARS Corporate or that of its owners.
* Use contents for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted.
* Any attempt to obtain the portal contents by any means different of those put at the user disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to ARS Corporate portal.
3. Users responsibility for damages
The use of the portal is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall be extended to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the portal or any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, ARS Corporate reserves the right to refuse at any moment and without the need for prior notice, access to the portal, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions or the particular conditions applicable in each case.
4. Unilateral modification
ARS Corporate may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it considers it to be appropriate, the structure and design of the web site, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and the conditions of access and/or use of the Web site.
5.1. The persons or entities who intend to create hyperlinks from a web page from another internet portal to any of the pages of the ARS Corporate portal or have already done so will be subject to the following conditions:
* Total or partial reproduction of services or content offered at arscorporate.com is strictly prohibited.
* Deep-links, IMG or image links and frames to arscorporate.com or any of its pages is prohibited, except with expressed authorization of ARS Corporate .
* No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be entered on the web pages of the ARS Corporate portal, nor on the services and contents contained within.
* Except those signs which form a part of the “hyperlink”, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brands, trade mark, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs belonging to ARS CORPORATE, except with expressed authorization.
* The establishing of the “hyperlink” will not imply the existence of any relation between ARS Corporate and the title holder of the web page or portal from which such action is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the services and contents offered in aforementioned portal.
* Under no circumstances will ARS Corporate be liable for any content or service put at the disposal of the public in the web page from which the “hyperlink” is carried out, nor for the information and statements included therein.
* Any “hyperlink” to the ARS Corporate portal will be carried out to the main page or the main pages of the sections which it contains.
5.2. The ARS Corporate portal puts connections to other Web sites which are managed and controlled by third parties at the disposal of users. These links have the sole function of making searching for information, contents and services in Internet easier for users, without it being considered as suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them under any circumstances. ARS Corporate does not commercialize, nor does it run, control previously, nor claim as its own the contents, services, information and statements which are available in the aforementioned Web sites. ARS Corporate does not assume any kind of responsibility, either indirectly or secondary, for damages or detriment of all kinds which may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, existing products and services or those offered in the Web sites which are not managed by ARS Corporate and which may be accessed by means of the ARS Corporate portal.
Please refer to this site.
ARS Corporate does not give any guarantees nor is it responsible , at any case, for damages of any nature which may arise resulting from:
* The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
* The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in order to satisfy the needs, specific activities or results or expectations of the users.
* The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful software programs in its content.
* The receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of its content by users.
* The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the portal, its services and contents by the user, which are contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order.
* The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by any third party made available to users in the website.
* The non-fulfilment by any third party of its commitment and obligations relating to the services provided to users via the website.
* The opinions of Users in the forums, chat and the messages of opinion which are facilitated in the different areas of the arscorporate.com portal.
The duration of the providing of services of the Website and the services offered to users is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the above, ARS Corporate reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or finish providing the Web service or any of its services rendered, in the same terms laid out in section four.
For the purpose of preserving the possible copyright, should any User or third party consider his/her legal rights have been violated due to the introduction of a certain type of content in the portal, he/she must give notice of such circumstance to ARS Corporate indicating the following:
* Personal data of the person whose rights have purportedly been infringed. Should the action be taken by any third person different to the interested party, he/she must indicate in which capacity he/she is acting.
* Definition of the contents protected by copyright regulations and their location in the website. Documentation of the aforementioned copyright.
* Express consent in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information in the notice.
* The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial copyright corresponding to contents provided by any third party is of their own exclusive responsibility.
10. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be regulated by Spanish legislation. ARS Corporate and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law corresponding to the address of the user for any questions which may arise or actions taken which derive from the providing of the website service and from its services and contents and regarding the interpretation, application, fulfilment or breach of what is laid out in these conditions. Should the user reside outside Spain , ARS Corporate and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which may apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law of Barcelona.