In order to comply with that established in the ‘Ley 34/2002′, of July 11th, regarding the services of the society of information and electronic commerce, the general information details of this web site are indicated hereunder:
* Holder: ARS CORPORATE FINANCE ADVISORS S.L.
* Address: Paseo de Gracia 58, 4, 2, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
* Email: arscorporate[@]arscorporate.com
* Telephone: +34 933 968 084
* Internet: www.arscorporate.com
* Registration: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona
* CIF: B64803455
Photos: the original photographs were kindly provided by Miguel J. Becerril.
By accessing and/or using the portal you become a user, thus accepting, from that very moment, absolutely and with no reserves these General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions which, that being the case, complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain services and contents of the portal.
2. Use of website, services and content
The user commits to use the portal and its services and contents without infringing the law in force, the good faith, the custom and usage and the public order. Moreover, it is forbidden to use the portal for purposes illegal or harmful against ARS Corporate or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the site. Regarding the content (information, texts, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc) it is strictly prohibited to:
* Reproduce, distribute and alter contents without express consent from the legal owner or legislation.
* Violate the copyright of ARS Corporate or that of its owners.
* Use contents for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted.
* Any attempt to obtain the portal contents by any means different of those put at the user disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to ARS Corporate portal.
3. Users responsibility for damages
The use of the portal is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall be extended to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the portal or any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, ARS Corporate reserves the right to refuse at any moment and without the need for prior notice, access to the portal, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions or the particular conditions applicable in each case.
4. Unilateral modification
ARS Corporate may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it considers it to be appropriate, the structure and design of the web site, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and the conditions of access and/or use of the Web site.
5.1. The persons or entities who intend to create hyperlinks from a web page from another internet portal to any of the pages of the ARS Corporate portal or have already done so will be subject to the following conditions:
* Total or partial reproduction of services or content offered at arscorporate.com is strictly prohibited.
* Deep-links, IMG or image links and frames to arscorporate.com or any of its pages is prohibited, except with expressed authorization of ARS Corporate .
* No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be entered on the web pages of the ARS Corporate portal, nor on the services and contents contained within.
* Except those signs which form a part of the “hyperlink”, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brands, trade mark, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive signs belonging to ARS CORPORATE, except with expressed authorization.
* The establishing of the “hyperlink” will not imply the existence of any relation between ARS Corporate and the title holder of the web page or portal from which such action is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the services and contents offered in aforementioned portal.
* Under no circumstances will ARS Corporate be liable for any content or service put at the disposal of the public in the web page from which the “hyperlink” is carried out, nor for the information and statements included therein.
* Any “hyperlink” to the ARS Corporate portal will be carried out to the main page or the main pages of the sections which it contains.
5.2. The ARS Corporate portal puts connections to other Web sites which are managed and controlled by third parties at the disposal of users. These links have the sole function of making searching for information, contents and services in Internet easier for users, without it being considered as suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them under any circumstances. ARS Corporate does not commercialize, nor does it run, control previously, nor claim as its own the contents, services, information and statements which are available in the aforementioned Web sites. ARS Corporate does not assume any kind of responsibility, either indirectly or secondary, for damages or detriment of all kinds which may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, existing products and services or those offered in the Web sites which are not managed by ARS Corporate and which may be accessed by means of the ARS Corporate portal.
6. Protection of data of a personal nature;
ARS Corporate and/or the entities belonging or linked to the ARS Corporate gather personal data and information about Users by means of diverse application forms throughout the Portal which are to be stored and/or used in relation to the aforementioned User. The data provided by the Users will be incorporated into an automated file whose ownership belongs to the corresponding society (from here on, the “Responsible for the File “). In each of these application forms in which data of a personal nature is gathered, the User will receive from the Responsible for the File detailed information regarding the treatment, its aim, the use of the data, the obligatory or optional nature of its treatment, the consequences of a refusal to provide them and, in general, all the mentions required by legislation applicable to the protection of data of a personal nature, which, in any case, will have to be expressly authorized by the User. The Responsible for the File is committed to treating the data of a personal nature provided by Users in accordance with that established in the applicable regulations and, in particular: – To treat all data of a personal nature to which he/she may have access as a result of browsing in the Portal with utmost confidentiality. However, the Responsible for the File will be able to reveal the data of a personal nature and any other information about the User when it is required by public authorities on exercising the duties which are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the regulations which may be applicable. – To adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to avoid the alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access to the aforementioned data. Without detriment to this, owing to the current security conditions in the Internet, the Responsible for the File cannot guarantee the illicit use of the information about Users by third parties. As a consequence, neither ARS Corporate nor the Responsible for the File guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages, of any nature, which may arise from the alteration, loss, treatment, unauthorized access or illicit use of the Information about Users by third parties. Users commit themselves to maintaining the data provided to the Responsible for the File duly updated. Users will be responsible for damages which ARS Corporate, the societies belonging or linked to the ARS Corporate and/or third parties may suffer owing to a lack of veracity, exactness, validity and authenticity of the data provided.
6.2- Registration of Users of the Portal
The contracting of, access to and use of determined services and applications which might be offered in the Portal require prior registration by the User by means of the General Registration form. The data provided by Users in the aforementioned form will be incorporated into an automated file, whose treatment will be subject to the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of the 13th of December, regarding the protection of data of a personal nature, and its development regulations. The user name and password chosen by the User in the registration process are personal and non-transferable. Therefore, the User commits him/herself to diligently guard his/her User Name and Password, adopting the necessary measures to avoid their loss, theft, divulging to third parties or unauthorized use. Likewise, the User commits him/herself to making an appropriate and diligent use of his/her User Name and Password, being the sole responsible for their illegal use or that which is contrary to the present General Conditions and the Personal Conditions which in each case may be applicable.
7. Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites the user visits send to the browser and allow a site to remember information about the user’s visit, preferred language and other options. This can facilitate the user’s next visit and make the site more useful for the user. Cookies play a very important role and help to improve the user experience.
What kind of cookies does ARS Corporate use?
– Statistical analysis cookies
– Advertising cookies
– Technical and customisation cookies
How can the User set his/her cookies? How can the User delete them?
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed in the user’s computer through the Internet browser settings. Further instructions:
* Google Chrome
* Mozilla Firefox
* Internet Explorer
* Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
* Chrome for Android
If the User does not allow cookies to be installed, the User will still be able to continue using the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and the User experience of this site may therefore be less satisfactory. If, at any time, the User should wish to withdraw his/her consent to this Cookies Policy, the User will have to delete the cookies stored by adjusting his/her Internet browser settings.
By browsing and continuing to use the site the User consents to the use of the aforementioned cookies for the purposes indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
ARS Corporate does not give any guarantees nor is it responsible , at any case, for damages of any nature which may arise resulting from:
* The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
* The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in order to satisfy the needs, specific activities or results or expectations of the users.
* The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful software programs in its content.
* The receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of its content by users.
* The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the portal, its services and contents by the user, which are contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order.
* The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by any third party made available to users in the website.
* The non-fulfilment by any third party of its commitment and obligations relating to the services provided to users via the website.
* The opinions of Users in the forums, chat and the messages of opinion which are facilitated in the different areas of the arscorporate.com portal.
The duration of the providing of services of the Website and the services offered to users is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the above, ARS Corporate reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or finish providing the Web service or any of its services rendered, in the same terms laid out in section four.
For the purpose of preserving the possible copyright, should any User or third party consider his/her legal rights have been violated due to the introduction of a certain type of content in the portal, he/she must give notice of such circumstance to ARS Corporate indicating the following:
* Personal data of the person whose rights have purportedly been infringed. Should the action be taken by any third person different to the interested party, he/she must indicate in which capacity he/she is acting.
* Definition of the contents protected by copyright regulations and their location in the website. Documentation of the aforementioned copyright.
* Express consent in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information in the notice.
* The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial copyright corresponding to contents provided by any third party is of their own exclusive responsibility.
11. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be regulated by Spanish legislation. ARS Corporate and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law corresponding to the address of the user for any questions which may arise or actions taken which derive from the providing of the website service and from its services and contents and regarding the interpretation, application, fulfilment or breach of what is laid out in these conditions. Should the user reside outside Spain , ARS Corporate and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which may apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of law of Barcelona .